Codemotion 2015 Rome Edition is about to come! Every startup should attend it in order to be updated on the tech trends and not to miss a great opportunity for networking and hiring, expecially during the “Startup in Action” section. Codemotion is the biggest technical conference in Europe, open to all languages and technologies with an international network of 30.000 developers and 300 speakers from all over the world and from the most important IT realities. The next edition will be held in Rome at RomaTre University: two days of workshops (March 25th and 26th) and two days of conference (March 27th and 28th). During the event you will attend to keynotes, talks and labs and there will be many opportunities of networking. The 75% of the conference will be held in English, the other 25% in Italian: half of the speakers are international guests and mostly of our Italian speakers will have their talk in English. Main topics: big data, cloud, the Internet of things, mobile, Bitcoin, security, devops, UI, UX, gamedev and much more! We are glad to offer you a special discount.

BUY IT TODAY!

You can get 40% off the ticket using our special promo-code: PP_Enlabs 🙂

Startup looking for developers and/or corporate partners? Read here!

Once again Codemotion turn out to be a great supporter for innovative startups to deal with companies and developers and promote a disrupting program: Startup in Action. It will be a great opportunity for the best hi-tech startups to find developers and showcase their product to developers, engineers, Italian ICT companies and large international companies which will attend the event. If you are a hi-tech startup and you are looking for developers, just submit your application to Startup In Action Contest and try to get a desk at Codemotion Rome!