Manage Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and other social media English accounts. This job offer is open exclusively to english mother tongue candidates, italian is preferred but not required. This position is entry level.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Focus on exponentially driving growth of Likes, Reach, Engagements and Leads
- Write and promote posts independently
- Devise (create if possible) shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Interact with the marketing team to develop social media strategies and promote company news.
- Reply and engage in conversations on company’s social media channels.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and convert leads from our social network presence to clients.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Prepare reports for management and marketing team.
- Work with the marketing team to improve and optimize company processes and customer service.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Proven ability and passion for social media interaction. If your personal presence in social media isn’t active and well-rounded then this isn’t the right job for you.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical skills
- Job offer open exclusively to english mother tongue candidates, italian is preferred but not required.
- Any kind of degree.
- This position is entry level
Type of contract and salary
3 month internship (full time) followed by part-time contract.
Expenses refund during the internship of €400-500/month
How to apply: CV and cover letter to email@example.com subject “Social Media Assistant 2016”. Hint:It’s not a great idea to mention in the cover letter a) how much you love music or what a great DJ you were, b) how YOU will grow working in a new role for us. In your cover letter you should highlight the qualities and abilities that you can bring to the job postition you are applying for. Or whatever you want just not a) or b).