Soundreef is currently seeking a Sales Executive to hold responsibility to identify, develop and exploit new business at an international level. The role is offered with a salary and bonus scheme.
- Learning our business, the sales cycle, and beginning to source and schedule meetings with new prospects within the first month.
- Making sales calls and cold calling prospective clients in the retail industry.
- On a weekly basis, completing several new sales meetings via phone.
- Generating considerable new business by positioning our product to new prospect businesses within the first 3 months.
- Use salesforce.com every day for tracking activities and forecasting
- Negotiate and close all orders and provide post-contract support to ensure product delivery and satisfaction.
- Pro-actively grow your account base and undertake analysis of market changes to identify product requirements and contribute to develop the international sales strategy.
Essential skills and attributes.
- Previous B2B sales experience. Passion for music is great but we are looking mainly for sales skills and sales experience.
- Proven success in a quota driven sales environment a must.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills required.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be willing to spend weeks in Rome, Italy.
Preferred skills and attributes.
- Previous retail industry experience
- Salesforce.com experience.
- Multi-Lingual: English AND German or Italian or Russian or Chinese or Indian.
Full time annual salary.
Type of contract: Permanent
Salary: £ 30,000 – £ 38,000 plus Sales Commissions.
Tipo di contratto: Tempo indeterminato
Salario: € 40,000 – 50,000 RAL + commissioni vendita
Location: London or Roma
How to apply: CV to email@example.com subject “Sales Executive 2016”.