Remoria VR is a Rome based startup that develops and produces input devices for mobile virtual reality (website: http://www.remoriavr.com/)
We are currently attending the acceleration program at LUISS ENLABS, the biggest startup accelerator in Europe.
Our core product enhances the virtual reality experiences currently available with a smartphone. Thanks to our technologies, we are able to deliver an unprecedented immersive experience that will make you discover your phone anew.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketing manager. You will be in charge of managing the marketing funnel: attracting site traffic, converting traffic into leads, and eventually turning those leads into customers.
– Build and manage a rich content (blog posts) /editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our blog and other channels (TT: https://twitter.com/RemoriaVR ; IG: https://www.instagram.com/remoriavr/).
– Grow new leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
– Manage occasional outbound marketing activities by creating email marketing campaigns.
– 1-2 years experience in marketing needed.
– Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software.
– Fluent in written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
– 1 month paid trial period, followed by a competitive salary based on achievements.
– Young and exciting work environment in the center of Rome.
– The opportunity to learn and rapidly grow with us.
– The chance to work in the booming VR industry.
How to apply:
Send you CV to marco.defalco@