What we’re building
Voverc is building voice products that leverage elegant UI on web and mobile clients to transform an industry that hasn’t seen real innovation in decades.
Built on top of the newest technologies for realtime communication, Voverc brings to its customers a new approach for managing their business calls.
We’re competing with traditional players (Telecom, Vodafone…) and a few (mostly US) start-ups (TalkDesk, Switch, etc), but we have a unique vision of simplicity and collaboration applied to phone calls. We’re about “Uber for calls” and we believe we can disrupt upside-down the telco business.
We launched officially in June 2015 and we have now more than 600 users in Italy, from small agencies to large, grown-up startups, which use Voverc every day to run their business.
Started by LUISS ENLABS Accelerator, we got funded in July 2015 by European Angels and VCs.
Responsibilities and Expectations
Reporting to the Lead Developer, the Front-End Developer will be responsible for maintaining and developing the web products of Voverc and will work in full contact with our Lead Developer and the other developers.
- Develop and maintain the Control Panel web application and the helpdesk dashboard
- Develop and maintain the web Softphone
- Interact with marketing team for development and maintainance of the website and landing pages.
- Interact with Lead Developer and backend developer for the design of the APIs
Candidates that will be considered for interviews should have:
- An entrepreneurial spirit – Our team is hard working, self-motivated and confident.
- Experience in consuming REST APIs trough web application
- Full knowledge of web stack.
- Experience in LESS o SASS pre-processors
- Experience in design and developing of Single Page Applications
- Experience with version control management
- Experience with responsive design
During the hiring process will be considered as a plus:
- Knowledge of backend environement and languages like Java or .NET
- Experience in WebRTC and Websockets programming
- Experience with TDD
Send now your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Front-End Candidate
Work location: Rome (or remote working)
Level and salary based on experience in the role (we ensure competitive level of pay).
It is expected a maximum of 30-day trial before the hiring.
L’offerta è da intendersi nel rispetto delle norme sulle parità di trattamento (L.125/91, art.4 comma 3) in materia di occupazione e di condizioni di lavoro (L.903/77, L.125/91, D.Lgs. 215/03 e 216/03, ex D.Lgs n. 196/03 in materia di privacy).