What we’re building
Voverc is building voice products that leverage elegant UI on web and mobile clients to transform an industry that hasn’t seen real innovation in decades.
Built on top of the newest technologies for realtime communication, Voverc brings to its customers a new approach for managing their business calls.
We’re competing with traditional players (Telecom, Vodafone…) and a few (mostly US) start-ups (TalkDesk, Switch, etc), but we have a unique vision of simplicity and collaboration applied to phone calls. We’re about “Uber for calls” and we believe we can disrupt upside-down the telco business.
We launched officially in June 2015 and we have now more tha 600 users in Italy, from small agencies to large, grown-up startups, which use Voverc every day to run their business.
Started by LUISS ENLABS Accelerator, we got funded in July 2015 by European Angels and VCs.
Responsibilities and Expectations
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director of Marketing will be responsible for overseeing all brand, product marketing, and lead generation initiatives as a key driver of our overall go-to-market strategy.
We need a Director of Marketing who is going to figure out new approaches to bringing our products to companies across Italy (and Europe in the next future).
- Partner with Business developers to co-develop a holistic go-to-market strategy across SMB and Enterprise
- Lead a team of jr.marketers across Product Marketing, Demand Generation, and Web
- Drive development of company and product brands and overall positioning and messaging
- Develop data-driven decision-making culture to effectively optimize inbound and online funnels
- Execute test, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Implement and manage affiliation programs
Candidates that will be considered for interviews should:
- An entrepreneurial spirit – Our team is hard working, self-motivated and confident.
- Proven experience in SEO, SEM and PPC campaign management
- 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B technology space
- Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs including budget management
- Familiarity with CRM systems and marketing automation tools and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Know the main web marketing tools such as Google AdWords, FB Ads etc…
- Know in depth the main tools of web analytics (suc as Mixpanel and other transactional/behavioural tools)
- Fluent English (another language is a plus)
During the hiring process will be considered as a plus:
- CMS management: WordPress
Send now your application to email@example.com with the subject: Marketing Candidate
Work location: Rome (or remote working)
Level and salary based on experience in the role (we ensure competitive level of pay).
It is expected a maximum of 30-day trial before the hiring.
L’offerta è da intendersi nel rispetto delle norme sulle parità di trattamento (L.125/91, art.4 comma 3) in materia di occupazione e di condizioni di lavoro (L.903/77, L.125/91, D.Lgs. 215/03 e 216/03, ex D.Lgs n. 196/03 in materia di privacy).