SpidChain is a Rome based startup that uses the BlockChain technology to improve the digital identity management.
We work closely with Christopher Allen and the W3C setting the standards for a self-sovereign identity.
We are currently attending the acceleration program at LUISS ENLABS, the biggest startup accelerator in Europe.
We are looking for a developer to put on our team
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Interest in the startup sector
- Solve the problem below
What we offer:
- Competitive salary up to 1 bitcoin per month based on achievements
- Permanent employment
- Young and exciting work environment in the center of Rome
- The opportunity to learn and rapidly grow with us.
How to apply: