Fitprime is an Italian innovative startup disrupting the wellness market. With Fitprime you’re able to access a wide range of sports centers anywhere and anytime, with a single monthly subscription.
The company is growing fast and we’re looking for a professional willing to join its team at our headquarter in the heart of Rome, into the fantastic environment of the actually biggest startup accelerator of Europe: LUISS ENLABS.
Specifically, we are looking for an Android Developer with experience and a great passion for mobile technologies.
- Proven software development experience
- Proven working experience in Android development
- Have published at least two original native Android apps
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with Android Studio
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with payment platforms (experience with the Braintree SDK is considered a plus)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Attitude to problem-solving
- Attitude to work in a team
- Work on the building and the improvement of our new official app for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Full time – long term contract with a salary based on actual experience
- An enthusiastic and skilled team
- A positive, bustling environment into LUISS ENLABS co-working offices at Termini station
- The chance of working on a project which has already a good visibility and outstanding prospect opportunities
Please, send a complete resumé to email@example.com, listing full personal data, education and professional cv, present employ/type of contract/references, detailed skills and levels on every platform and tool, apps you have published so far, Authorization to Process Personal Data / Privacy (L.196/03).
A cover letter explaining your professional ambitions will be appreciated.