Snapback is a high tech start-up company, based in Rome, developing ergonomic and multimodal context aware human-machine interfaces (HMI) for mobile devices such as smartphones, headsets, wearables, head units, smart fabrics and smart clothes. Snapback is hiring an Android developer to expand its team.
You will be working closely with Software Engineers and Product Management to improve a key company product.
This will include Android development, backend integration, building and testing machine learning algorithms. You will work with other members of the team to understand requirements and develop solutions. We value creativity, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work well in a team.
● Android development
● Dagger, Retrofit, RESTful APIs
● Develop Machine Learning algorithms
● Come up with creative ways for new natural user interfaces
● Write clean code for use by engineers and other analysts in the organization
● Proficiency in Java
● Knowledge of Android components like Activities, Fragments, Services
● Strong familiarity with Android Studio / Eclipse and the Android SDK
● Strong familiarity with Gradle (Groovy)
● Experience with sensors programming
● Ability to work remotely
● Google Cloud Platform
● HTML, CSS, JSON and JS
● Version control and unit testing
● Language skills in Italian or French
What we offer
The possibility of working on a project aimed at improving people’s lives; to acquire state-of-the-art skills in the design and implementation of user-centered services. A salary commensurate with experience and an inviting stock option plan. The possibility to work remotely will be considered for special candidates.
Apply for this job: send your CV to email@example.com