You work hard all year long and you never make it to read as much as you would like to. August is the perfect month of the year for catching up with your reading needs.
Looking for some recommendations? Here you are!
Below, we’ve compiled a list of 9 book recommendations from LUISS ENLABS team members and the startups.
Warning: not all of these books can be classified as beach reads. Whatever… if you are a startupper you’ll probably end up being more satisfied with reading something useful for your business, too!
Here is the list:
- Viral video. Content is King, Distribution is Queen – Recommended by Augusto Coppola, Accelerator Director
- Atlas Shrugged – Recommended by Giuseppe Silvano, CEO of Zenfeed
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers – Recommended by Marcello Giordani, LVenture Group Analyst
- Personal branding. Promuovere se stessi online per creare nuove opportunità – Recommended by Claudio Tesoriero – CTO of Baasbox
- Positioning: The Battle for Your Mind – Recommended by Nicolò Bardi, Tutored
- Lean Analytics: Use Data to Build a Better Startup Faster – Recommended by Fabrizio Lucati, LUISS ENLABS Accountant
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition – Recommended by Edoardo Venturini, LUISS ENLABS Analyst
- The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable – Recommended by Silvio Gulizia, Online Communication Consultant
- Mad in Italy. Quindici consigli per fare business in Italia nonostante l’Italia – Recommended by Gabriele Giugliano, Tutored
Do you have any other recommendation? Tweet them to us using the hashtag #startupreadings.